3479 ratings (4.200 average)
What's new in this version (3.5.3):
- Contact picker crash fixed
- Improved alarm
- Multiple minor bug fixes
Night Clock with advanced alarm. The clock has 5 skins and its layout and behaviour is very customizable.
The alarm has a fade-in feature and it can play a playlist with songs or just a single alarm tone.
The clock can automatically start on ac power.
Buy the Powerpack in the application to unlock advanced alarm, sleep timer, automatic start on time, and day and night specific preferences. The advanced alarm shows detailed weather information, a music player, and your agenda.
Many users request new featues, and in order to make these work, the application needs multiple permissions:
- Your messages: To show the SMS-icon and the message text.
- Your location: The weather skin needs to know your location to give you relevant weather data.
- Network communication: To download the weather data and for anonymous statistics
- Personal information: For the "Allow important calls" feature and to show the contact name of an SMS message.
- Phone calls: To register calls for the "Allow important calls" feature.
- System tools: To keep the screen on and similar.
- Your accounts: To read your agenda from your calendar, it is necessary to access your Google account. Your account is not accessed without your accept.
For more information about permissions go to www.kaloer.com.
Last comments from Android Market
So far i am quite impressed. I just wish that the already awesome skins were more customizeable...
Vibrant: Works great. Love the new auto dimming feature.
Great look and feel, excellent extra features to this dock clock software.
I've tried several other alarm clocks n this is the best! It has so many features!
Brilliant ap, just what I was looking for. Works great on HTC desire z
Glorified clock. All I need is start time and snooze button. Its just a clock it doesn't need so many features lol fail
Needs manual location entry for the weather, otherwise, nice!
best alarm on here but please move the dimiss button away from the snooze! its too easy to hit dismiss instead of snooze
Love it love love..by far one of the top 3 best apps in the market...gr8 job...hope u get a raise |
Pretty good clock.