148 ratings (2.885 average)
What's new in this version (1.3):
* Demo version overhaul! You can now escape enemies, but you start with low health and save feature disabled
* Demo now includes keys and spellbooks, but not health and pills (or "Holy Water")
* Improved AI: much harder! Run or hide!
* Fixed a bug with locked doors being generated in some rooms
* Reduced the player's size (makes it easier to fit through tight spaces)
* Tweaked lots of variables to improve gamepl
DroidHaunt -- a survival horror game, the sequel to DroidCraft (what happened after entering the portal?)
DroidHaunt puts you in a procedurally generated mansion with monsters hiding in the shadows. You have to find the two totems and escape before the monsters get you!
v1.3: Lots of Stuff!
This DEMO version has these differences from the full version:
* Game saving/continuing disabled
* Start with 35% health instead of 100%
* Not all items can be found (health, pills etc.)
* Nag screen
Last comments from Android Market
Droidcraft was alot better
Why would you trap the char. In a room because I don't have the full version. The only thing I got from that game was how you die.
Terrible game, frustrating and annoying interface, rather than being scary it just made me want to go play nethack
Good idea but the game is terrible, u cant get anywhere and when u find something good or a room with lots of stuff in a mob apears and kills u
I dont get it?... What is the point?
This is already alright, you know. It has real promise. Different to droidcraft of course, simpler, yet still interesting. Keep it up.
Since droidcraft was great I thought this was gonna be the best app on android but know im confused
I don't know how to attack but still good: )
Not good at all scary but wont let u do anything
Don't understand what needs to be found and monsters show up constantly