159951 ratings (4.442 average)
What's new in this version (1.99):
NEWS: Jewels 2 has been released; I encourage you to check it out if you haven't already done so. It's much better a game! :)
See the app description for the permissions explained.
★ Added basic support for 1080p devices, such as HTC One and Samsung Galaxy S4
★ Updated to the latest Pocket Change SDK (6.0.2)
★ Added a promo message about Jewels 2 (shown only once, don't worry :)
<b>MHGames on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mhgames_ </b>
★★★ <b>NEWS: Jewels 2</b>, the greatly improved sequel to this game, is now available! I recommend you to check it out. Thank you for your interest in Jewels! :) ★★★
Jewels is a simple, yet quite fun match-3 puzzle game.
See below for explanation on the permissions, thanks!
- Pocket Change enabled: You get daily reward tokens for playing Jewels; redeem them for real prizes. Come back daily to earn new Pocket Change tokens!
- Global, cross-platform leaderboards (Scoreloop) -- compete with players around the world!
- Nice, clean graphics and smooth game play
- Four game modes: Normal, Timed, Quick and Infinite
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THE iOS: iJewels
TIP for tablet devices: Disable the Sprite filtering from Settings to speed up the game if it feels sluggish. It will be uglier, but works faster. :)
<b>ABOUT REQUIRED PERMISSIONS:</b>
- Internet Access: Jewels needs internet access for global high scores and ads. Also required by Pocket Change.
- Read Phone State And Identity: required for the Scoreloop integration, and is used solely to assign device ID to the Scoreloop profile. Also required by Pocket Change. Jewels does NOT access phone calls or other information apart from the device ID.
- Discover Known Accounts: is only used to prepopulate your email address. Jewels does not use the permission for anything else. Required by Pocket Change.
- View Network State: Jewels checks if internet connection is up and enableds/disables online features as appropriate
Last comments from Android Market
Fun when ur in a pinch
Very addictive and fun!
Really addictive. Love it!
My favorite game. I play all the time.
Luv it!!!! Ads NOT in way on Optimus. Also like how easy you can save an existing game, which is absolutely necessary when real life interrupts. :) A+
Greatest game ever