12 ratings (4.667 average)
What's new in this version (1.2.0):
Changes in 1.2.0:
* Amendments to the annoying "please buy the paid app" pop-up.
Changes in 1.1.0:
* UI improvements
* Removed save and cancel buttons from preferences screen
* Fixed bug where timer would restart on device orientation
An app to assist with the timing of jams and bouts in Roller Derby.
This is an ad-supported free version of our Jam Timer application. It contains less features than the paid version.
* Keep track of period, jam, and timeout times
* App will automatically keep track of the number of jams and the timeouts taken by both teams.
* Audio / visual / vibrate reminder when 10 seconds of the jam /period / timeout are remaining
* Option to hold overtime jams at the end of a bout.
* Preferences allow you to customize period, timeout, interval and jam time, reminder tone and/or vibrate.
* App can prevent display from dimming / timing out during use.
* Remaining period time can be adjusted if necessary.
* Useful for practice sessions and scrimmages
* App can be moved to SD card on compatible devices.
Please give me your feedback and suggestions so I can make the app as useful and easy to use as possible. Thanks!
A paid version of the app is also available with the following additional features:
* Team names can be customised
* App can be configured to automatically switch on flight mode when the app is launched, and switch it off when the app closes.
* Timer background can be customized. Add your League's logo, team photo, or any image you like.
* App can prevent accidental closure of the timer when pressing the back key.