6 ratings (4.167 average)
What's new in this version (3.06):
- V3.06: new items (Standardization of work, 5 Why), new drawings (tools, QCD, PDCA, Heijunka, sustaining), modifications (VA/NVA, Kaizen, 5S, 7 wastes), link to other app.
- V3.05: text added for 5S, new pics and explanations about seven wastes.
- V3.04: new topic : visual management; new tab organization.
- V3.03: ne
★ Deploy the Lean Manufacturing to significantly improve the operational efficiency of your Production System: reducing wastes and maximizing profits. This approach is particularly effective in this current period of economic crisis. This will give you a strong competitive advantage.
★ This application allows you to:
- deploy the Lean Manufacturing: tool by tool, site by site, by a business approach,
- continuously treat the production data on the workplace, in collaboration with operators.
★ Deploy the Lean Manufacturing around 4 pillars:
- visual management,
- standardization of operations,
- production leveling.
★ The “how to” part consists of practical explanations, illustrated by drawings:
- Determine where you should start the continuous improvement approach
- Make the work environment cleaner and safer
- Develop communication tools through a visual management
- Calculate the time really available for manufacture
- Learn to identify and eliminate waste of Value Added
- Adjust the production cycle on the need of customer through Takt time
- Assign resources strictly necessary for manufacture
- Build a Kanbans schedule to manage workflow
- Sustain Lean through a structured approach
★ Calculate easily major indicators of Lean: Required Time, Net Time, Fully Productive Time, Availability Rate, Quality rate, OEE Overall Equipment Effectiveness, Average Daily Demand, Takt time, Resources, Kanban.
★ Send data (collected and calculated) by email.
★ No particular knowledge is required to use this application:
- <b>Lean beginners</b> will appreciate: road map to self deploy Lean, topics that may be read independently, explanations with lot of drawings, calculators for main Lean indicators, send questions to authors;
- <b>Lean experts</b> will appreciate: materials to use on workplace, concrete examples.
★ Improve this app: if you want more information about a topic or if you want information about a new topic, contact us: email@example.com.
★ Please, update this app to fully benefit of new topics, bug fixes or performance improvement. This app is updated regularly.
★ Keywords: 5S, Continuous improvement, Demand Flow Technology, Gemba, Heijunka, Hoshin kanri, Jidoka, Just-In-Time, Kaizen, Kanbans, Lean Manufacturing, Net time, OEE Overall Equipment Effectiveness, PDCA, Quality rate, Resources, Six Sigma, SMED, Standardization, Strategy deployment, Takt time, U-cell, Value added, Wastes, world class.