1062 ratings (3.940 average)
What's new in this version (0.9.4-beta4):
* Added more preferences: Close button for quickly killing tasks, launch task switcher instead of preferences screen, disable hints
* Fixed tons of bugs and force close issues
* Configurable shortcut key
* True task switching; no more relaunching of previous tasks
* Kill tasks by swiping with your finger
* Landscape and portrait modes
* Many speedups
* More gestures
* high-res previ
Beautiful and intuitive task switcher application which improves the way you use your Android phone. Quickly switch between last used tasks with previews graphics, smooth animations and an easy yet intuitive user interface.
* Quick and easy task switcher
* Elegant design in Froyo and Gingerbread style
* Integrates very well with all common home screen replacements like LauncherPro, ADW and Zeam
* Preview of running tasks
* Quickly stop (kill) foreground tasks to free up phone memory and save battery lifetime
* no root required on your phone
HOW IT WORKS
* Launch Perfect Task Switcher by pressing your HOME key
* Press your HOME key a second time to switch to your default launcher (with support for LauncherPro, ADW, and others)
* Swipe through the previews to quickly switch to a running task
* Preview graphics are of poor quality. This is a limitation by the Android OS itself. Improved previews for rooted phones and tablets is underway...
* Gingerbread and some CyanogenMod versions do not show previews. This will be fixed for rooted phones soon.
* Perfect Task Switcher does not support Honeycomb.
* Not all key shortcuts (like long-press home) can be supported by this app. This is a limitation of Android and cannot be circumvented.
Task preview graphics are not supported on all Android devices. Quality of the preview graphics is very limited and depends on the manufacturer. As this is a BETA release we've enabled Google Analytics to track your devices capabilities. This anonymous reporting can be disabled anytime through the application's preferences screen.
We're working on improving device compatibility and adding high-res previews for rooted devices in one of the next releases. Stay tuned!