212 ratings (4.486 average)
What's new in this version (0.34):
* Fixed force close on startup (Thanks to Will Howell for being so patient)
* Updated water valve device type for UI5
* Updated door sensor icons
* Failed full refreshes now fail over
* Fixed pulsating camera image in Jelly Bean
* Updated NL translations
Your home automation companion. Control Z-Wave devices right from your Android device using MiCasaVerde's Vera home controller.
If you experience any issues, please do the following:
- Check my Troubleshooting page: http://goo.gl/w74EF
- Check the forums: http://goo.gl/QAvRL
- Email me directly, I can NOT respond to user reviews
- Auto local/remote mode
- Camera streaming
- Activate scenes from the desktop via shortcuts
- Supports multiple Veras
- Filter favorites
Last comments from Android Market
Awesome app to control z-wave in your house. If your having trouble setting up the remote server try putting fwd2.mios.com in settings/ remote server
I have never rated an app before but felt compelled to do so. I was having trouble and the developer followed up long past resolution. Works great.
Very frustrated with the message unable to execute command.. when it works it works well.. but it seems to error out frequently .. have reset settings
Works great! VERA UI4
All issue seem fixed a+
Les F (*****)
0.12 rocks!!! Great app....
Great! Works well on ui4.
One of the most useful apps I ever got
Useful (thanks) but UI really should reflect device status more accurately. Eg lamp turned on w/slider still reads OFF; click OFF but lamp is ON now!