333 ratings (3.291 average)
What's new in this version (1.4.8):
+ Moved to Google Tasks API
+ Repeating tasks support
+ Reminders support
+ Calendar integration support (now your tasks may be shown in Calendar events)
+ Custom backgrounds support
+ Landscape support
My Tasks is an Android app that provides quick and easy access to the Tasks for your Google™ account. You can use this application without Internet connection; the changes will be recorded and sent to Google™ when the next connection is established. We tried hard to create simple and very convenient application featuring Google™ Tasks: multiply list, tasks, adding, editing, deleting...
Finally, appreciate the joys of High,Normal, and Low priorities to manage your tasks.
* Google™ lists, tasks, due dates, notes ... management
* High,Normal, Low task priorities with ease
* User-friendly, simple and intuitive interface
* Automatic synchronization with Google™
* Work with or without Internet
* Secured communications with SSL/HTTPS
We updated the application to make it more comfortable for using, and now is also available:
* Identity support (tasks and subtasks)
* Different background themes
* Special lists (for today, tomorrow, overdue, for next 7 or 30 days)
* Integration with the calendar
* Recurrent tasks (daily, weekly, monthly etc.)
We worked hard on this app and the new features and we would like to thank our customers for being enthusiastic and sending us many good ideas. Upon your requests we changed a few things in this version and we are considering all your great ideas. So keep sending us more and feel free to share your ideas and requests with us by email email@example.com
Google™ not in any way endorses this app.