91 ratings (4.264 average)
What's new in this version (0.2.6):
- Bug fixing
- 404 personalized html bug fixed
- Improved Binding service. Now other applications can access to the ServDroid.web service (see wiki)
ServDroid.web is a simple web server for static content.
- Auto start options
- Can run under port 1024 (iptables and super user rights are required)
- A log of all requests is saved in the Android database. This information can be dumped to a text file.
- ServDroid can be configured to vibrate when a request is received.
- The 404 error page can be personalised.
- Directory indexing
Last comments from Android Market
Does exactly what i was looking for, with no questionable fluff. If it doesn't drain the battery, it will be perfect for me.
Best android web server I have played around with yet. Some basic authentication tools would be nice for directory listings.
Simple but superb!
works well. How about directory indexing?
Love it! Now let's get some servlets on here!