148 ratings (3.818 average)
What's new in this version (3.0.3):
* Added totals for categories in reports
* Bug fixes
* Web URL update
* Contact email update
* Bug fixes
After the update export all transactions and import them back.
Expense Tracker is a simple daily expense tracking application. Allows you to monitor your spending pattern.
* Multiple Accounts
* See all your transactions from last 3 months.
* Graphs allow you to see you spending patterns.
* Easy to backup your transaction history and view on your spreadsheet program.
* Import transactions from a file.
* Support categorizing transactions.
* Supports all ISO currency formats.
* Auto fills last transaction details based on the category or description chosen.
* Search transactions
* Backup and restore
Last comments from Android Market
Did not hold expenses on restart
Simple and straight forward yet gets the job done perfectly...in my opinion just needs a category option for the expenses
Simple & useable -wildfire
Awesome app for tracking where your money goes. 5 stars if they add total spent in categories on the pie chart.
Needs to be able to edit the name of an already existent expense.
I liked it but it really has to have totals for all categories.
Excellent, if this could give totals based on expence types, it would have been awesome.
Good free expense tracker.. But can view report for only last three months..rest needs to be exported... Also no concept of budgets/envelop..
It is a great app for tracking my expenses. It needs further tweaking of interface when showing graphs on my HTC wildfire.