1 ratings (5.000 average)
What's new in this version (0.5):
* Customize and edit the post template
* Post text > than 140 characters show as grey when post to twitter is enabled
* Prompt to login if you try to post to a service without authentication
* Posts can be geo-tagged in Twitter
* Ability to add track stats to the custom post message
* Post older tracks from the app's main activity
* Fixed Facebook login problem
Jealous of your friends posting their Nike+ runs on Facebook? Wish it were easier to share your tracks from MyTracks to Facebook and Twitter?
The MyTracks Social Plugin can automatically post your track stats to Facebook and Twitter!
This is *not* a standalone app, it is a plugin for MyTracks. Don't know what MyTracks is? Go here: http://goo.gl/zlSA7
Currently the plugin only posts your track stats, e.g. "I just posted a new running track: 5.6 mi in 00:45:23! Nice Run on the Boardwalk"
The plugin does not yet automatically upload to a map.
Want to translate the MyTracks Social Plugin to your own language? Send me an email!
Keywords: Facebook Twitter MyTracks Nike+ geo maps fitness runkeeper tracks social running cycling jogging