752 ratings (3.445 average)
What's new in this version (1.31):
- Fixed crashes on ICS IceCream Sandwich phones
- "Contacts Only" will not add a contact for someone that has an email address in your phone but isn't actually a Facebook friend
- Added additional sync options for 'weekly' and 'manual'
Please send us an email with any questions or problems, rather than posting bad reviews.
Adds your Facebook friends into your Contacts address book, and re-syncs them when their details change.
Syncs all of your friends contact information including...
* Name, Nickname and Photo
* Home Town, the City they're Currently Living In
* Last Check-in and Status Message
* Gender and Birthday
* Religious and Political Views
* Tagline and Relationship Status
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and Facebook should appear in the list.
When adding a Friends Sync account, you are able to choose to sync "All Friends" or "Contacts Only". Choosing Contacts Only will only sync your Facebook friends that have their details stored in your phone already - all other Facebook friends are ignored. A contact must have their email address or their first and last names stored in your phone in order to create a match with a Facebook friend.
To change how often your friends are updated from the server, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. Choose the "Facebook" account, then choose the "Account Settings" option. This is also where you can change the Sync Type between "All Friends" and "Contacts Only"
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?