61 ratings (4.033 average)
What's new in this version (1.11):
- Changed the icon and title of the app
- Custom URLs that are entered as http://steamcommunity.com/ids/<username> will now be understood correctly
- A friend is no longer added if they do not have a public profile, or if their profile is not created
- Bug fixes
Please email me with any problems/comments rather than posting a bad review. Thanks.
Adds your Steam friends into your Contacts address book, and re-syncs them when their details change.
Syncs all of your friends contact information including...
* Name and Photo
* User ID, Custom URL and Nickname
* Online Status and the game currently being played
* Favorite and Most Played games (including hours played)
* Location and Website
* Summary and Headline messages
* Primary Group
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and Steam should appear in the list.
In order to read your friends, you will need to make sure your profile is viewable to the public. Similarly, only friends with public profiles will be added to your contacts,
Please note that your Steam contacts may take a few minutes to sync with your mobile device, depending on factors such as your internet speed and the number of friends you have. However, please be patient, as it's worth it.
To change how often your Steam contacts are updated from the server, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. Choose the "Steam" account, then choose the "Account Settings" option.
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?