269 ratings (4.543 average)
What's new in this version (1.6.3):
- Fixed an issue with Dynamic DNS
kWS is a lightweight and fast Web Server especially designed for android mobile devices. It can be used to host websites and to serve files over HTTP. kWS implements HTTP-1.0.
- Basic & digest authentication for secure access
- Server side includes (SSI)
- Directory index
- Directory downloads in tar, tgz & zip formats
- Resumable file downloads
- Built-in Dynamic DNS updates
- Up to 20 parallel connections
- Comprehensive HTTP logs
Additional features in Pro version
- HTTPS/TLS support with BKS & PKCS12 keystores
- Password based file encryption (128 bit AES & Triple DES)
- GZip file compression
- Directory index in JSON & XML formats and index sorting
- Highly configurable with support for up to 999 per-port parallel connections
- Directory level configuration
- Support for more Dynamic DNS providers like ZoneEdit etc.
Visit homepage for more info and documentation.
* Please report bugs
Last comments from Android Market
Fun app for the Geeks!!
Great app, but needs app 2 sd to be better rated
WOW! A bona fide HTTP server on my Android. Kudos to the developers!
It should have a way to log client details otherwise very good app
It is great app. Found after long search!
Small & powerful!
Very cool... Couldn't get my ip to work but it did work with 127.0.0.1 instead. Would love to see server side scrpiting with this. Htc incredible 2.2
This is very cool, mind blowing to have a web server in my pocket. ZTE RACER
Who would I use this
Needs to resume service when a 3g call interrupts data.. Otherwise great!