4050 ratings (4.426 average)
What's new in this version (0.719):
- Added "hide from launcher option"
- Added new template "centersplit"
- Added French translation (thanks Johan!)
- Added Russian translation (thanks Giomo!)
- Sorry folks, had to add a launcher icon to avoid 1 star comments, reboot should now not be necessary on ICS
- Added Italian language
- Added battery temperature / voltage
- Added option for AM/PM clock without "am
Want to help translating ACW in your language? Write me an email!!!
Small (<200kb), fully configurable and extremely battery efficient WIDGET with clock, weather, battery status, world clock, uptime, network status and much more. Please please please read the description before giving a bad rating! For ANY question or issue send me an email. I cannot reply to comments! If you like the widget please rate it.
- Exclude this from your task killer if you have one
- DO NOT move to SD! Widgets are not working on SD (they will disappear at reboot!)
- Digital clock
- Customizable fonts and colors (for transparent bg set alpha to 0!)
- Multiple layout templates
- Battery status (with time remaining)
- Network operator / WiFi network name
- World clock with timezone support (just add multiple widget and set manually weather/location in the options)
- Current location, date and uptime
- Current and tomorrow weather with low/high, sunrise/sunset, pressure and more
- Next alarm
PRO ONLY FEATURES:
- Click actions with direct alarm setup
- Save / restore settings
- Fully customizable text areas (you can use ANY text, like "current battery temp is #BATTTEMP#")
- I WANT TO OVERLAP LIKE SCREENSHOT: select template "left right" then text settings and increase "big font size" to more than 80 pixels. The clock will overlap. You then need to change clock colors to obtain the look of the preview.
- I WANT A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND: set main color alpha to 0
- I WANT MORE TIMEZONES: add more than 1 widget
- I DON'T WANT THE LAUNCHER ICON: sorry but starting from HONEYCOMB this is mandatory otherwise you will not see the widget in the widget list without a reboot.
- More sizes 2x1 and 4x2
- Next calendar event
- More templates
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION / LOCATION: used for weather/location
- INTERNET: used for weather updates
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: used for network operator info / WiFi info
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used for backup to SD (PRO only)
- BROADCAST_STICKY: again used to get WiFi state, this is needed due to a ICS bug
Last comments from Android Market
Oh I'm loving this clock widget!! I replaced my faves Clockr & tajm for this one. Great work! Headed to pay version now :)
Simple, clean, and user friendly. Love the app. Droid X
Great app! Keeps force closing when i get a phone call though...
In my opinion it needs short cut to alarms when pressed. All else... Good, good looking
Very nicely done. I like this one a lot. Thank you!
Just what I was looking for for some polish after moving from sense to cyanogen
Very impressed. I've tried a lot of different clocks and I think I'll stick with this one. Evo
would like to see weather integration, otherwise good
Ok app. Easy to configure. Needs transparent background option. Color selection using sliders is a PITA - should have color picker.