6 ratings (4.333 average)
What's new in this version (1.0.7):
1. Added support for x-large screens (tablets).
2. Separate buttons to access dice and test configuration dialogs.
3. Show chance for 0 successes in "Binomial distribution probability".
4. Added information about the effects of long-pressing dice buttons in "Configure dice" dialog.
5. Removed debug logging in one place.
6. Fixed problem with button width introduced in 1.0.6.
Roll virtual dice and check their probabilistic properties. This might help you to assess your chances while playing a board game, or help you designing one.
Last comments from Android Market
The app does exactly what it says it does. Will definitely help me in my WFB struggles :)