2032 ratings (4.064 average)
What's new in this version (1.40):
* [FIX] Fixed perdiodical Backup Agent related crashes
Shows current date and day/month name on screen's status bar. Customizable pulldown view. Light/dark themes, many options. Small memory footprint and compact icon! Android 1.5-4.x supported
** You must re-launch the app by hand if you are upgrading! **
* Exclude it from any task killer or it won't refresh correctly!
* HTC Desire HD users have to turn off "Fast Boot" option in device's preferences or Date in Tray (nor any other app) won't relaunch after device start/reboot!
* This app CANNOT be moved to SD for technical reasons. It have to stay in main memory no matter on how you dislike it. Sorry.
* Honeycomb (v3.1 and newer) users have to launch the app at least once by hand or it will not autolaunch on next reboot. It's Android security policy.
* Above rule apply also if you upgrade your OS to Honeycomb or Ice Cream Sandwich
* Please MAIL us any ideas or comments (do not forget to remove "R3M0V3-THi5-" prefix form email address listed in Market). Do NOT post in Market comments - we cannot contact you nor discuss your ideas there. Mail us!
** Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+! **
Keywords: date time calendar status bar tray notification pull down configurable themes styles icons tablet android device phone gingerbread froyo honeycomb ice cream sandwich ics
Last comments from Android Market
Not bad. I like to keep my desktop clean so this is nice.
jun hui (*****)
Not bad :)
Very useful, can you make it look little nicer in next update?
Incredibly useful little app!
it would be awesome if there were more color choices other than black & white...still love it though!!
Love seeing date in notification bar, works just as says. DROID X.
Great app. Thanks.
Very useful little app, configurable enough to be taylored to most users.
Best calendar in status bar app yet!