What's new in this version (13.0):
Added vibrate off feature so that you can save battery life.
It is a Tasbee Counter which will help you keep track of your tasbee count with easy.
Following are the key features:
1. Remembers last count even after closing the App.
2. Just swipe or tap the finger anywhere on the screen to count.
3. You can define the sets in which you want to tasbee eg: 33, 100, 500 or 1000.
4. You can hide the counter which becomes visible for short time when you complete a set. So the pesky neighbor cannot see what exactly you are doing.
5. Vibrate when you do tasbee to give you feeback.
So check out you will surely like it.
Apps from the same developer
Simple Tasbee Counter which will help you keep track of your tasbee count.
Related Android Apps
A widget that displays a battery icon on your droid.
You can change your droid and text ...
This is simple application, which will monitor your battery life and alert you when you are getting low on power
Easiest Keyboard on Android which does "ABC" instead of "QWERTY".
Note: Not for Pro users/Geeks.
Night Clock: Donate
If button lights don't turn off, try:
1) Turning your phone's automatic brightness on or off
Target Home Launcher
Provide a tool "Target Home Launcher" for end-user.
The user can select an application to be the home app. ...
Find more Android apps and games
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.