76 ratings (4.053 average)
What's new in this version (1.5):
* Added averages. They will, by default, display averages for length and interval over the last three contractions
* Option to remove the displaying of averages
* Option to select how many contractions to show averages for, default is 3
* Added option to keep display on while the app is in front. This option is off by default.
* When cleaning data, a confirmation dialog appears. It was too easy to accidently erase all data before
Keep track of contractions when giving birth. Lists start time, end time and duration of contracions as well as the interval between contractions. You can easily predict when the next contraction starts and for how long it will last.
* Easy, one-button interface!
* Unlimited undo
* Optionally show averages over as many contractions as you like
* Send stats, for example via email, for viewing or processing elsewhere
* Timings, including current, survives restarts and crashes.
* Keep display on
* Languages supported: English, Swedish and French (sacrebleu!).
Tags: contraction delivery timer labor labour baby
Last comments from Android Market
Cannot clear timings and restart monitoring.
As far as I can tell, there's no way to stop and reset other than by uninstalling and reinstalling. Major flaw.
Simple and clear with share capability (e.g. email). But no averages makes it hard to know what's going on.