What's new in this version (1.0.1):
• Fixed wrapping textview in food section.
• Fixed bug where the time set using keyboard would not be saved if the editing did not complete
myPT is designed to be a simple and inspiring tool to motivate you to take care of the essentials when it comes to your body.
Based on that you:
• should eat 5 times per day in order to have a stable blood-sugar level
• should sleep regularly, and a minimum of 7 hours
• should be physically active at least 40 minutes per day
• should engage in two intensive training sessions per week in order to raise your pulse and start to sweat
The goal is to go from "couch potato" to working out and have better stamina, strength and coordination so that you keep attention on your weight. If you have mistreated your body for several years, you need to recognize that it is not possible to make a "quick fix" and get in top shape in 2 weeks, but you must see it as a long-term commitment.
myPT helps you with this!
Apps from the same developer
Official tourist guide for Lillehammer, Norway. Contains information about events, activities, attra ...
Officiell turistguide för Karlskrona kommun, Sverige. Innehåller allmän information som evenemang, akt ...
Official app - running order, opening times, buses, maps & weather for SRF 2012.
Official tourist guide for Bodø, Norway. Contains information about events, activities, attractions ...
Related Android Apps
4 Day Easy Diet app
With the Easy Diet App you will lose weight. By following this 4 day diet plan exactly, you could lose up to 3 ...
Secrets of Staying Healthy
This app will provide you health tips & relevant medical statistics. you will get the best advice on health car ...
As seen on Extra TV, SELF Magazine, Today Show, and Entertainment Tonight!
helps you quit smoking by showing the money and time you have saved
Find more Android apps and games
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.