110 ratings (4.436 average)
What's new in this version (1.1):
- Changed the logo
- Added preferences/settings for sound, vibration, push
Allows you to:
-Create contacts on Android phone from your Chrome browser.
-Send SMS remotely from http://pushcontacts.appspot.com
-Receive SMS by adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your GTalk
-Reply to the latest SMS by chatting with the bot on GTalk
- Only works on Android 2.2 (with C2DM)
- Go to http://pushcontacts.appspot.com
- Add email@example.com to your GTalk
- Download Chrome extension (Push Contacts)
- Google account with gmail.com (custom domain is not supported yet)
This project is open sourced. Source code can be found in my GitHub. Please report bugs
Last comments from Android Market
It did not work on my nexus 1 from chrome
Zane Lee (*****)
Sms feature rocks!
Wong Chun Kiat (*****)
Can't wait for the sms feature
Wow I can send SMS from a Mac now!
Sometimes seems to send sms messages twice but a dead useful tool. Love it
How is this not more popular?
Awesome app works well.
Great idea, not always effective I love the idea, thanks for the effort, but it only works about 25% of the time. Will keep checking back for updates though.