3258 ratings (4.354 average)
What's new in this version (BETA 0.5.2):
- OpenGL Lag Workaround: Preferences -> Behaviors -> Translucent Exclusion List
- Added Motorola (DX etc.) Workaround
- Faster QuickPanel: QD is now almost as fast as without QP turned on!
- QD Sliding Animation for QP removed
- Revamped QuickPanel: Minimalistic Approach!
- QD is now clickable when QP is opened!
- Gingerbread Market fix
- Might be keeping your launcher from being kicked out (
QuickDesk, revolutionizing Android multi tasking. Imagine a screen to quick switch to other apps or settings.
- Gorgeous UI
- QuickPanel: Efficient task switching
- Edit Mode: Easier management of items
- Notification Counter w/ ADWNotifier
QuickDesk Pro is in the Market! More features like Landscape and Customizable Rows and Columns. Power users, go get it!
NOTE: READ QUICK START
Last comments from Android Market
Perfect on my Incredible running LPP.
I love this, makes a huge difference to have not only recent apps but preselected ones too at the hold of a button. QuickPanel doesn't hide,Desire 2.2
Its like a screen behind the screen of any page I love it. Loaded mine with settings and a phonebook ;-*
Very good with default homescreen, however doesn't work with other alternative homescreens such as launcher pro.
Mike irish (*)
Have a Motorola? Save your time. Wont work if you use alternate launcher like adw or lpp.
Great idea, but missing a few things. I found myself not using it and realized it wasn't as great as I thought.
This is awesome have no problems, works the best with ADW.launcher imo, livehome launcher it was a little buggy. Would be better with more pages.
A little buggy UI now and then, and there's a bit of a delay reverting back to my Sense home launcher via the home button. Otherwise it's great!
Very good but a bit laggy at times.