What's new in this version (2.1):
Changes at 2.1:
1. Fix keyboard
2. Many changes and other fixes
An interesting puzzle game, try and spend more than an hour for fun solving a encrypted phrases:
- Easy to use and tips;
- Various cipher characters;
- A huge number of proverbs, and sayings of famous people: Oscar Wilde, Albert Einstein, Mahatma Gandhi, Bob Marley, Aristotle, Sophocles, Julius Caesar, Byron and others;
- Reference has already guessed the expressions (only in paid version);
- Setting the size of the cipher, cipher type shows, the difficulty (only in paid version)
Apps from the same developer
Liar's Dice GS
Liar's Dice is a dice-based game of cunning deceit, subtle perception and plenty of luck.
Live Wallpaper Flip Clock
Live wallpaper with different animated effects changing minutes and hours at digital watches (like flip clock, ...
Master of Matches Free
Puzzle game with matches.
- More than 100 levels, different solutions.
- Zoom with your fingers ...
Related Android Apps
So this is an alpha of what will eventually become a TetriNET client. The original core game logic is a port from t ...
1970s Movie Trivia
1970s Movie Trivia quiz game about the actors, directors and movies of the 70s.
Full free version, please click on the ads to support us! Thanks ~
This is a new link puzzle game. You must find the concave and convex to match to remove.This game include scor ...
Find more Android apps and games
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.