355 ratings (4.639 average)
What's new in this version (2.1.0):
- Fixed bug in your team only view
- Added new single game view layout, with arrows to scroll left & right through different games
- Improved performance & lower battery draw
- Redesigned throughout the widget
- Added Share feature for news stories inside the widget
- Added military time option
- Various bug fixes
SALE - 75% OFF!!!
Official 2011 Dallas Cowboys NFL Clock Widget with live scoreboard below the clock. 2011 season pass includes scores, news and schedules through the playoffs and the Super Bowl. This official Cowboys NFL clock includes 2 clock styles, and 2 scores options.
The ticker shows scores when games are on, and NFL news when no games are on. Both news and scores can be turned on/off at your option. The clock will still work after the end of the season, but 2012-13 scores will require a new season pass.
Note: This NFL clock is a widget, not an app. To add the clock to your home screen, follow the installation instructions below.
Installation Instructions: After downloading: (1) go to Menu>Notifications to install; (2) tap and hold on your home screen and select Widgets to add it to your phone. Tap the widget to see the latest News, Schedules and Scores, or to change options.
Warning: If youâ€™re using a task killer, make sure you add the NFL clock widget to the exceptions list or it will kill the clock and/or scores.