What's new in this version (2.6):
This SQL tutorial, will explain you, step by step, in 50 lessons, all the SQL commands needed to control access to any database:
- Creation of a database (CREATE DATABASE)
- Create a table (CREATE TABLE)
- Creation of a view (CREATE VIEW)
- Creating an index on a table (CREATE INDEX)
- Creation of stored procedures (CREATE PROCEDURE)
- Creation of triggers (CREATE TRIGGER)
- Create the data stored in a table (SELECT)
- Insert data into a table (INSERT)
- Modify existing data in a table (UPDATE)
- Delete data stored in a table (DELETE)
- Give permission to access data from a table (GRANT)
- Delete permissions to access data in a table (REVOKE)
- End transaction of a SQL statement (COMMIT)
- Retract the transaction of a SQL statement (ROLLBACK)
Apps from the same developer
This application allows two Android devices in a conversation via Bluetooth.
It also allows searching for other pho ...
This game lets you draw, color and paint with different colors, textured paint, faded paint, spray p ...
This game allows finger painting with different colors, textured paint, faded paint, spray paint, cl ...
Paint is a fun game to paint and draw. Enjoys painting on the screen of your mobile phone with your fingers. T ...
This program helps you calculate your mortgage payments or loans by the amount and interest rate.
Related Android Apps
***** RealSimpleEdu: 200,000 paying customers from 175 Countries ***& ...
Aplikasi ini dibuat untuk memasyarakatkan konstitusi kepada khalayak ramai khususnya pengguna smartphone Android.
Find more Android apps and games
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.