73 ratings (3.110 average)
What's new in this version (6.5):
Update adds the following:
- support for iCloud, BaseCamp, Google Drive, Office365 and SkyDrive API Clouds
- Added bucket selection when adding object storage clouds
- Implemented dedicated settings screen
- Enabled notifications to be removed from taskbar
- Added paste from ClipBoard feature (copy / paste files from one cloud to another)
- SSL broken pipe fix for Froyo Android 2.2 devices when https enabled
SMEStorage is a comprehensive Cloud and Local File Manager that unifies the management of different Cloud Providers, using its unique 'Open' Cloud technology.
5GB on SMEStorage is provided free on sign up plus the ability to add three Clouds.
Despite the market comments **there is no** bandwidth restriction when you register in-app. If you previously registered for a free account on the site then email us to upgrade your account.
If you really want to see the power of the App please check out the Wiki from http://smestorage.com/wiki/android
Problems purchasing or getting not compatible message? Purchase from our site:
- Amazon S3
- Microsoft SkyDrive (our own provider & official SKyDrive API provider)
- Live Mesh 2011 (read only when using our owns SkyDrive provider)
- Google Drive / Google Docs
- Google Storage
- Google Sites (Web registration only)
- Email (IMAP)
- FTP Clouds (FTP or FTPS)
- WebDav Clouds
- Azure Blob Storage
- Zimbra Briefcase
- SafeSync (webdav needs to be enabled on SafeSync account)
- RackSpace Cloud Files
- OpenStack Swift Storage
- EMC Atmos
- Ubuntu One Cloud
**Note Please don't leave bad comments just because a Cloud Provider changed their implementation. We cannot control this and we update as soon as we possibly can.
- Manage multiple Clouds in a single view. Easily move files between different clouds (done in background using task engine)
- Copy/Paste files from one Cloud to another using the unique Cloud Clipboard
- Sync from Cloud to phone / phone to Cloud. This can be scheduled and include Cloud Folders from more than one cloud (if your device appears not to be supported, please contact us)
- Upload local files by turning the App into a HTTP or FTP Server that you can connect to from any browser or FTP client
- File Upload: Upload file, photos, videos etc to your Cloud Storage directly from your Android device
- Create Text Notes directly in the App and Sync to any cloud. Create Folder categories and note hierarchies.
- Local Files: Downloaded files are available on the device until you delete them. You can also create folders and cut and paste local files from other local device locations.
- Open files directly from the Cloud into other Apps ie. Office editors, picture editors etc.
- Cloud View feature enables viewing of documents directly in web browser without downloading (like BlackBerry) using Google Viewer. See http://support.google.com/docs/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1189935 for supported file types.
- Share files easily via Email, get a unique URL, share with Twitter, or choose secure sharing with link expiry.
- Share Multiple links: You can share file links over email for multiple files from multiple storage clouds by adding them to the Cloud Clipboard.
- Collaboration. Create Sharing Group directly from the device and then share files only with the Group and all users of the group will be notified via email of a new file that is shared with them.
- Search for files across multiple Clouds that are mapped to your account.
- Cloud Providers: Ad
Last comments from Android Market
Using this on my Dell streak. A really fantastic App. Using it to get access to my mobileme and Google docs files, and to sync to/from my streak.
Been looking for an app like this for weeks! No crashes for me! Must have app!!! The only way to sync mobileme and many others. Awesome!!! DroidX 2.2
Nothing but errors and no upload unless you pay online after paying for on here! Steer clear! Skydrive website is better.
Uploads files from Desire 2.2 to Skydrive as advertised however Synchronization does not work, have to manually start also help files don't exist.
Enthusiasm support. Hope for more better features in further releases.
Love this App. Works great on my HTC Wildfire & my Galaxy Tab.Lets me sync my files to/from my phone for Google Docs & MobileMe.Very fast & slick App.
Very long winded, doesn't hash passwords, slow even over wifi, removed
Great customer service.
Uploads files from Desire 2.2 to Skydrive fine however Synchronization has to manually started. I only needed to buy this app to upload to Skydrive.
I've been looking for something like this for a long time. They should rename the product! It works great on my Galaxy Tab for Google Docs & Zimbra.