0 ratings (0.000 average)
What's new in this version (0.1.4.04):
* Fixed - music now loops properly in game mode
* All new original sound effects by Dale North
* All new music track by Ryan Reilly
* When completing a rectangle, the points earned are shown
* Improved sound and music support
* Improved resource loading
* Minor fixes so the game compiles on OS X (GCC 4.0)
* Browser can now be launched on OS X
* Exceptions are shown in an OS specific message dia
== Introduction ==
Jooleem is a simple yet extremely addictive puzzle game. There is only one
rule: click on four marbles of the same color that form a rectangle. Time is
constantly running out, but you can earn time (and points) by forming
rectangles. The larger the rectangle, the more time and points are won.
Jooleem is free and open source software.
== Tips ==
* When stuck, click the hint button. But beware - you will pay a time penalty.
* Fill up the time bar to advance to the next level. The higher the level, the
more points you get per marble.
* The higher the level, the tougher the game. You earn less and less time per
marble as the game progresses.