154 ratings (4.461 average)
What's new in this version (2.1):
Added support for full version detail documents, and back issues. You may now read any back issue published while you had an active subscription to this publication.
- Fixed login screen issues.
- Fixed content download issue, October is available.
The Pharmacist’s Letter App gives you:
- Time-saving, concise recommendations that help you provide the best patient care and avoid wading through hundreds of pages of journals and other information
- The tools needed to anticipate and answer the trickiest questions
- PL CE-in-the-Letter, if you have CE in your subscription
Last comments from Android Market
Fatal error. Droid X.
Since moving PL to SD card, i keep getting fatal errors. Reinstalled 3 times. Not again until it's fixed.
How long does it take to update with the new months letter?
SD card support!!! Sweet!
Now it's excellent after option to install on SD card was added. I'm lovin it.
Excellent app! However, 25mb without being able to save data to SD is ridiculous. Uninstalling until it can. Droid.
Took a long time for the initial install. Don't do anything while it's installing. Works great; i love it.
Such great, to-the-point information to keep you up to date. Every pharmacist or student should read. Pharmacy student here win Droid X, works great