70 ratings (4.043 average)
What's new in this version (2.0.5):
Fix for crash in reverse chordfinder.
Fixed: BackupAgent crashed app due to error in manifest.
- Updated to 2.0 matching full version: favorites, new design, scales
- Added reverse finder back to free version. It's here to stay now. Sorry for that.
Fretter is the new kid. The weird kid. But also the awesome kid. Instead of using databases, it calculates chords! No longer are you limited to predefined chords or a few tunings. Slashed chords, advanced chords, Fretter knows them all. You can even do reverse lookups! It's the ultimate ChordFinder!
* Support for Guitar, 4,5-string Banjo, Ukulele, Mandolin, Bouzouki, Pipa and Lute and Custom Instruments
* 50+ chordtypes
* Tunings: 75+ predefined, custom
* Added bassnote (C/D)
* Reverse lookup
* Full Inversions
* Chord Intervals
* Note Names
* Hear how every diagram sounds
* Left Handed Option
Android Specific Features
* App to SD Support
* Backup Manager Support
Trial version has limited chordtypes, but full reverse lookup and scales
Last comments from Android Market
Force close. Motorola Droid. Uninstall
Good program to have. Took me a while to figure out programworks in upright mode than sidewards.
Awesome app.... wish it wasnt jus a 5 day trial
Mike T. (*****)
Best chord finder on the market. Simple ui, lots of chord forms. Dev is super helpful! AWESOME!
There is no 11th fret option on the reverse chord finder
Very limited selection of chords, but very nice instrument and tuning selection. Can move to sd!