116 ratings (4.353 average)
What's new in this version (1.25):
- Friends view
See your friends' happy smiling faces! Look at their projects, photos and notes, maybe share some of their photos
- Speedier image loading on project page, with proper loading spinners
- New bigger cache size on settings page, for offline users
- Bug fix, for whoever sent the crash report (thanks!)
Ravulous is a knitting / crochet project browser app for users of Ravelry.com. Log in with a Ravelry account on your phone or tablet, and you can:
* upload photos to projects and stashed yarns from your phone's camera or gallery! (Requires Ravelry Photo Uploader, a separate free app available here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.ravulo.photouploader)
* receive notifications when you get new Ravelry messages and unread forum replies
* search for patterns and yarns by name, and look at photos and yardages required
* look at your queued projects, with recommended yarn and yardages required - handy for yarn shopping!
* see your project details and edit your project notes
* see your friends' projects
* share project photos on twitter/google+/email/facebook
* admire your stash - check yardages of yarn you already have
* see an inventory of your needles and hooks
* once you have looked up something in your projects, queue, stash, needles&hooks, you'll be able to access it offline
Want to know more? Come and join the Ravulous group on Ravelry!: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/ravulous
Want to report an issue or enhancement? There is an issue tracker open to everybody here, you can edit my todo list directly: http://littlegreenbugs.com/bugs/apps/ravulous/.
<b>NB. Ravulous is not affiliated with Ravelry.</b> It is written by an independent developer who likes knitting. It is never going to be anything like as good as ravelry.com, but it complements it by offering some useful on-the-go features optimised for mobile devices.