36 ratings (4.167 average)
What's new in this version (2.6.0):
* Allow upload of .def files
* Resolution specific launcher icons
* Encrypted transmission (TLS)
* Unlimited number of documents (Local Mode)
* Support development of free apps
* Use projects of free VerbTeX version
VerbTeX Pro is a collaborative LaTeX Editor for your Android device. It allows you to create and manage LaTeX projects directly on your Android device and generate a PDF by using the LaTeX service available at https://www.verbosus.com
* 2 Modes: Local (stores .tex documents on your device) and Remote (synchronizes your projects with www.verbosus.com)
* Generate and view the PDF from your LaTeX projects
* Syntax highlighting
* Line numbers
* Collaboration (Remote Mode)
* Project import (Local Mode: Copy your existing .tex and other files to your local project folder in VerbTeX/Local/[projectname])
* File Upload incl. files in subfolders (Local Mode)
* Autosave (Local Mode: Menu -> Options -> Autosave Interval)
* Custom template for new .tex files (Local Mode)
* Specify root directory (Menu -> Options -> Location of VerbTeX Folder)
* 'Find' text in editor
* Copy project from 'Local Mode' to 'Remote Mode'
* Copy project from 'Remote Mode' to 'Local Mode'
Add existing .tex/.png/.jpg/.pdf/.sty/.bst/.cls/.clo/.def files in Local Mode: Put them in the VerbTeX folder on your SD card (/sdcard/VerbTeX/[project]/). Please note: At least one .tex file must exist. The name of the project is the /[project]/ folder name.
Add existing .tex/.png/.jpg/.pdf/.sty/.bst/.cls/.clo/.def files in Remote Mode: Login at www.verbosus.com with your browser and upload your files
Change the default template for new .tex files: Add a file called 'template.tex' in your local root project folder (/sdcard/VerbTeX/Local/template.tex). The next time you add a new document to a project the new .tex file will be filled with the text of your template.tex file.
Dropbox support: Since Dropbox currently doesn't allow to change the sync-folder please use another App (like 'DropSync') that allows that or use another sync App like 'SugarSync'.