7 ratings (3.000 average)
What's new in this version (Beta 2.9):
• Turns off Bluetooth when exists ZephyrMD.
• Optimized performance of pushing data to cloud.
ZephyrMD allows you to monitor the vital signs of a person via your Android smartphone from anywhere you have internet access.
ZephyrMD facilitates monitoring vital signs locally from the BioHarness displayed on the phone and remotely at our web portal, https://www.zephyranywhere.com/life once you sign up as a user. Our web portal, HIPAA compliant, provides the following features:
- monitors vital signs remotely and securely
- displays trend graphs of vital signs data
- facilitates sharing live vital signs and ECG
ZephyrMD has been tested and approved on the following Android devices:
- Google Nexus One (HTC)
- Google Nexus S (Samsung)
- Motorola Droid
- Motorola Droid X
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy Vibrant S
- Archos 32