10 ratings (3.600 average)
What's new in this version (Beta 2.10):
• Turns off Bluetooth when exists ZephyrME.
• Optimized performance of pushing data to cloud.
Important Note: This application works only with BioHarness (not HxM).
ZephyrME - mHealth application for Android smartphone users/consumers. ZephyrME facilitates monitoring Vital Signs locally on phone and remotely at our web portal, https://www.zephyranywhere.com/life once you sign up as a user. Our web portal, HIPAA compliant, provides the following features:
- monitors vital signs remotely and securely
- displays trend graphs of vital signs data
- facilitates sharing live vital signs and ECG
Current release supports the following peripheral devices:
- A&D Blood Pressure arm (UA-767 Plus BT)
- A&D Weight Scale (UC-321 PBT)
- Mytech wrist Blood Pressure (HPL-108)
- Nonin SpO2 (9560)
ZephyrMe has been tested and approved on the following Android devices:
- Google Nexus One (HTC)
- Google Nexus S (Samsung)
- Motorola Droid
- Motorola Droid X
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy Vibrant S
- Archos 32